I'm super excited to be a judge in the History/Biography category of this year's Armchair Audies. (Although since these are audiobooks maybe I should call them laundry time/driving to baseball practice/tedious work time Audies.)
Here are the books I will be listening to:
- In Harm’s Way: The Sinking of the U.S.S. Indianapolis and the Extraordinary Story of Its Survivors by Doug Stanton, narrated by Mark Boyett
- Paul McCartney: The Life by Philip Norman, narrated by Jonathan Keeble
- A Time to Die by Robert Moore, narrated by Pete Cross
- Valiant Ambition: George Washington, Benedict Arnold, and the Fate of the American Revolution by Nathaniel Philbrick, narrated by Scott Brick
- The Year of Lear by James Shapiro, narrated by Robert Faas
These books are all brand new to me, and I'm excited to dig in.
If you'd like to be a judge too there's still plenty of time. Sign up here.